The hearty breakfast is prepared with care and with local products. It is served as a buffet and you can find:
- Hot drinks such as coffee, tea, infusion, chocolate, milk
- Cool drinks such as fresh orange or organic apple juice
- Organic cereals and dried fruits
- “Homemade” pastries
- Soft bread and butter
- “Homemade” jams
- Honey from local beekeepers
- Cheese and farm yoghurts
- Fresh fruit and many other things, each as appetizing as the next.
Dinner at the table d’hôtes
By reservation, you can dine at the table d’hôtes, whose dishes come from the region, particularly with local products. Our three-course menu is a unique menu designed with local and seasonal products. At the price of 25 euros per person, you will enjoy a starter, a main course and a dessert, all home-cooked. Wines are extra, we offer a range that can be viewed on site.
In order to facilitate the management of the table d’hôtes, we ask you to please tell us if you will be taking your meals at the time of booking. You can also enjoy the table d’hôtes during your stay by notifying us at least two days in advance.
If you have dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of booking, we will try to take this into account as far as possible.